Select the protection type, term and bandwidth for your service.
Clean Traffic Return Paths & Flow Based Monitoring
DDoS Hyper service already includes up to 10 clean traffic return paths and 10 flow-based monitoring instances. If you need additional clean traffic return paths or flow-based monitoring instances, please add them in increments of 5 here.
Clean Traffic Returns & Flow Based Monitors
Address Space Size
DDoS Hyper is frequently purchased with the following additional services.
Add SOC Advanced Support
This is an optional service which provides a designated security consultant for configuration, runbooks, analysis and reporting that is tailored to your business needs. You can select the number of hours per month for this service in 5 hour increments. This service is available with a month to month term.
Hours per month
Add Web Application Firewall
WAF protects your web applications and APIs from a wide range of multi-vector cyber-attacks, that includes denial of service application attacks, by monitoring, machine learning of attacker behavior patterns, filtering, analyzing and blocking malicious HTTP/HTTPS traffic. This service compliments DDoS mitigation services to offer a complete security protection. This service is available for a 12 month term.
WAF service pricing is based exclusively on the HTTP/HTTPS traffic volume in millions of requests per month that WAF service processes. There is no limitation on the number of web applications and APIs to be protected. Each pricing tier below represents a corresponding HTTP/HTTPS traffic volume.
The Primary Place of Use is the address that is representative of the primary location of the customer’s use of a service.
Available in the continental United States and Hawaii.
Accepts service terms and conditions and the main point of contact for the order. Will be granted access to monitor and manage the ordered service via the Lumen Control Center portal.
Provides service configurations or operational specifications for the service. Will be invited to register for Lumen Control Center portal for service management and maintenance.
ex. Floor, Suite, Room, etc. (optional)
Select a billing account for the order. Don't worry if you don't know your billing account, use the default account and you can always change it later..
|Billing Account Name||Account Number||Address|
|Billing Account Name||Account Number||Address|
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Terms and Conditions Governing This Order
1. “Lumen” is defined for purposes of this Order as CenturyLink Communications, LLC d/b/a Lumen Technologies Group or its affiliated entities providing Services under this Order. This confidential Order may not be disclosed to third parties and is non-binding until accepted by Lumen, as set forth in section 4. Customer places this Order by clicking “Submit and Login to Continue”. By clicking “Submit and Login to Continue”, you acknowledge you have authority on behalf of your company to place the Order for Service.
2. The DDoS Hyper Service identified in this Order (“Service”) is subject to the Lumen or CenturyLink Master Service Agreement(s) between Lumen and Customer (or its affiliate if expressly provided for under such affiliate Master Service Agreement). If Lumen and Customer have not executed a Lumen or CenturyLink Master Service Agreement with Lumen, then Lumen's current standard Master Service Agreement will govern. In all cases, the current standard Distributed Denial of Services (“DDoS”) Service Schedule will apply. Lumen’s current Master Service Agreement and DDoS Service Schedule are available at https://www.lumen.com/en-us/about/legal/business-customer-terms-conditions and are subject to change. The Lumen entity providing Services is identified on the invoice.
Lumen will deliver a written or electronic notice of the Service Commencement Date (a “Connection Notice”), at which time the initial term and billing will commence.
3. Neither party will be liable for any damages for lost profits, lost revenues, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or cost of purchasing replacement service, or any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of the performance or failure to perform under this Order. Customer's sole remedies for any nonperformance, outages, failures to deliver or defects in Service are contained in the service levels applicable to the affected Service.
4. Charges for certain Services are subject to (a) a monthly property tax surcharge and (b) a monthly cost recovery fee per month to reimburse Lumen for various governmental taxes and surcharges. Such charges are subject to change by Lumen and will be applied regardless of whether Customer has delivered a valid tax exemption certificate. For additional details on taxes and surcharges that are assessed, visit www.lumen.com/taxes.
5. If any type of economic, trade or other governmental or transnational sanction applies to the performance of Lumen’s obligations under this Agreement or to Customer’s use or permitted resale of a Service, Lumen may immediately terminate the affected Service without liability, upon written notice to Customer.
6. Any information provided by Customer in the “Quote Description” field and/or any other customer-populated free form field of the Order is non-binding and intended for informational purposes only.
Thanks for logging in.
Your account already has SOC Advanced Support services.
You can manage your SOC Advanced Support services in Control Center.
Your account already has WAF (Web Application Firewall) services.
You can manage your WAF (Web Application Firewall) services in Control Center.
Your account already has SOC Advanced Support services and WAF (Web Application Firewall) services.
You can manage your SOC Advanced Support services and WAF (Web Application Firewall) services in Control Center.
Enter your name and email to receive a link to your saved quote which can be viewed, shared or modified at any time.
Cart has been submitted successfully
Do you want to discard the current product and open another product?
Do you want to discard the current cart and load the saved quote?
Confirm Delete Location?
You are about to delete this location